NigeriaNewsFeed / Questions / Apart From Me, Who Else Noticed This About MTN Dat...
GENERAL

Apart From Me, Who Else Noticed This About MTN Data?

Good day, fellas. I red about how a man matched to MTN office in anger over #45,000 disappearance of data within 4 day but I found it difficult to believe until I experienced the same too. MTN data plans don't last anymore and it's really annoying.

2 mons ago • Open Question
👁 43 💬 0
💬 Answers 0
💭
No answers yet
Be the first to share your thoughts!
Download Our Official Mobile App
GET IT ONGoogle PlayComing soon to theApp Store
Share:
💡 Related Questions 4
› How much DATA do you spend monthly?
GENERAL
› How is the weather in your area today ?
GENERAL
› How much is cooking gas in your area ?
GENERAL
› One Year In, and ALLY is Redefining Financial Protection For Everyday Nigerians — What does this mean for Nigeria?
GENERAL